Thursday, October 25

Oh yes! It's the Tooth Fairy!

I didn't know the Tooth Fairy was a guy! Did you?? Well, looks like he is!
 
Remember Getting Excited
About Losing a Tooth?
 closeup of image
inside reads:
digi from Hambo called Tooth Fairy
Challenges:
~Hambo Hoedown-hexagons
~Basic Grey-sparkle (I used Paper Cottage 6x6 paper)
~Catch the Bug-BINGO (3 or more paper, sentiment, starts with P-paper piecing)
~Totally Gorjuss-bling it on (Stickles glitter)
~Craft Your Passion-fairies and fantasy
~Eureka-things with wings
~Papertake Weekly-fireworks (glitter, sparkle)
~Crafts and Me-fantasy creatures
~Digi Stamps 4 Joy-anything goes (and masculine twist)
~Divas By Design-use some orange
 
Here's Lexi's latest hiding spot for her dog bone...
...behind the TV!
 
Oh my, the weather is TERRIBLE here today!!! Raining and windy!!! I had to go out for a couple of things but HATED the thought of it! But, I did it! Posted a letter for hubby and got myself some new makeup!!! Yay! That was the fun part of the trip!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

14 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute! I love the sparkle on his wings! Awesome post too~! Thanks for playing along with us at the Hoedown again this week, Deanne!

Gem x said...

Great card, I love the image such a cheeky chappy, thanks for entering into the Eureka Challenge, Gem DT Member xx

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Love the paper piecing and sewn elements! I keep telling myself that those are next on my list, but then something else comes up! Great job and thanks for joing the Hoedown this week!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Deanne I chuckled when I saw your tooth fairy's trousers, so funny,love the stitching, what a fun cute card you made, thank you so much for playing the hambo hoedown this week.

Michelle said...

Great card. And no I didn't know the toothfairy was a men.
Thanks for joining us at CYP.
LG Michelle

KarinsArtScrap said...

Fun image and lovely card.
Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Jen Leeflang said...

LOL - this is great! Thanks for joining in the fun of our Bingo Challenge at Bugaboo’s Catch the Bug blog!
Good luck in the draw … and we’d love you to join in again for the next challenge!
luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

Lola said...

LOL! What a fun fairy! He is adorable and beautifully pieced/colored/glazed. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

Min said...

This is freakin' HYSTERICAL!!! I just LOVE IT!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug B-I-N-G-O Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again tomorrow for our NEW challenge.
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Sassy Raggedy said...

Adorable....So cute.

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope to see you again next week as well....joann sassy raggedy

gina g said...

Fabulous card. Thanks joining for us at Crafts and Me this week.luv gina xx

scrap joanny said...

perfect mega funny card for us challenge - thanks so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges - hugs Joanna

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love your adorable card, the sparkle and shine are outstanding!

Thanks for playing in our Hambo Hoedown this week!

Jen Leeflang said...

We have a TV ad in South Africa where the tooth fairy is a hilariously funny guy just like the one on your card!
Thank you so much for joining us at Digistamps 4 Joy's "Anything Goes ... with a masculine twist" challenge this fortnight! Good luck in the draw and remember to pop in tomorrow to get the details of our next exciting challenge!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Digistamps 4 Joy DT Lead

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021