Monday, October 1

Let's Get Creative!


It's time for another SPARK YOUR CREATIVITY challenge!!! Easy one though, it's {anything goes}! Love those! This challenge goes on for a month and you can enter as many times as you wish!
The prizes are:
Mini Clothes Pin Banner Kit
(includes 5 micro clothes pins & clothesline delightfully wrapped.)
and
from me,
3 pieces of 18x28 Fat Quarter Christmas Fabrics

Here's my creativity. I've recycled a salsa jar and made a cute Jack-o-Lantern.


Challenges:
~Craft Us Crazy-Halloween
~Catered Crop-Halloween
~Crazy Amigo-no card
~Make It Monday-always anything goes
 
Check out the challenge and see what the other DT ladies have created! Join us!
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

10 comments:

Migdalia said...

LOL..Very Cute!!great idea!

Kim B said...

Fabulous creation!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Love the Jack'o'lantern Deanne - this is such a great idea.

Janis Lewis said...

Very spooky! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

Faye said...

Hello. I spotted your Beautiful Project on MIM...Faye

Blue6366 said...

This is cute. Love the way that you recycled for this project. Thanks for playing along with us at PDE.

Sandy said...

Great recycled project - looks great all lit up!!!
Thanks for linking up your fun jack-o-lantern at MIM this week
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

Lizzie Laine said...

OMG that is the cutest idea, looks great!

Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges:)

Elaine
PDEC DT

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #10, #11, #86, # 120, # 122, #198, #212, #226, #261 and #268.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome project!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy! http://craftuscrazy.blogspot.com
Hope to see you joining us again soon!!
~Jeri~

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021