Tuesday, October 16

I Miss My Dad

It was 14 years ago around this time of day that my dad left to drive home on a very rainy day. He was alone and he hydroplaned, flipped over in his van and went unconscious. There was so much water in the ditch on the side of the road that it came into his van and drowned him. When I got the call from my sister that he had died I went into shock.That is a day I'll NEVER forget, never!
A day or so after he died I sat down and wrote a short poem about him.
 

Never Again...Always Forever
Never again... Will I see his beautiful, unique half-smile,
Will he kiss me gently on the forehead,
Will we talk and laugh together in the quietness of the evening.
Always forever... I will hold sweet,precious memories of him close to my heart,
He will be with me wherever I go,
We will be father and daughter.
 
 
 
I love and miss you DAD!!
I wish you were here RIGHT NOW.There have been so many times that I've wanted to talk to you ,to run to you, to have you hug me and kiss my forehead. I have memories and that's good.
 
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

3 comments:

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh wow. So sorry for your loss, and how tragic! I lost my dad going on 8 years ago from lung cancer, and I miss him still. {Hugs} to you today! :)

Judith said...

This is so sad but also happy that you can remember him with such love and pride - I lost my Dad about 8 years ago now - he died of natural causes but it hurts so much when that anniversary day comes round - its good to remember the good times and keep your memories alive - enjoy your good memories of him - today and every day hugs Judith xx

Kraftylittlebox said...

So sorry for the loss of your Dad xx and under such tragic circumstances, I lost my Dad 2 years ago and I think about him everyday, my only regret in life is that I didn't try for a baby sooner so he could be a grandpa, big hugs to you, keep remembering the good times xxx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021