Wednesday, October 31

Celebrate with a Cupcake!

At PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge blog, we are celebrating the 100th challenge with a {birthday} theme!!! Woohoo!!! The sponsors are Doodle Dragon Studios and My Heart Pieces. I used a Doodle Dragon digi on my card.
 
Celebrate One Cupcake at a Time
Closeup of the yummy cupcake!
inside the card
 Challenges:
~Basic Grey-anything goes (I used Lime Rickey paper)
~Here Come the Boys-punches and dies
~Whoopsi Daisy-punch it out
~Scrap Creations-pop it up
~Challenges 4 Everybody-anything goes
~LEJ Designs-anything goes
~Party Time Tuesdays-anything goes
~Twisted Tuesday-anything goes
 
 Gotta make one more Halloween card (for hubby's son) and then I have to go get ready for this evening! Hubby's taking me out for something to eat and we have a couple of Halloween treat bags to drop off.
 
Have a safe night, everyone!!! Don't eat too many sweets and get a tummy ache!!!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

15 comments:

Fabiola said...

elle est top! super fun! biz

craftygranny said...

well that's gorgeous i love it . Thanks for sharing it with us at challenges 4 everybody.
hugs trisha x

Peggy said...

This is so cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Mojca said...

Oh what a cute image and love the way you did the cupcake. Thank you For joining us at Here Comes The Boys. hugs! Mojca

Jen Leeflang said...

How very playful and fun - such a FABULOUS card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the Craftroom Door this week.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
TTCRD DT

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs; good luck. Vee xx

Natali said...

Wow. This is amazing and colourful card. Great idea with seed beads. Love it!!
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “What's cooking/Something to eat” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute card, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Deanne!! This is awesome!! I love how you made the sparkles on the cupcake and icing pop!! Such an adorable image. I am your newest follower. I would love to have you follow my blog as well. I saw this on Srap-creations. Have a fantastic weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

This is so cute and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'.

Anonymous said...

Stunning colours and love how you've used little beads for sprinkles! Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs this week! Good luck xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Love the 100's & 1000s! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Melina said...

This is so cute, I love the sprinkles :) Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays!

Shari said...

Love your card! The colors are so bright and the image so cute. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!
SHari Nelson DT

Lisa said...

Thanks for joining us at Here Come The Boys and your interest in becoming a GDT. If you could please email me at ljae76@btinternet.com and I can let you know the details for joining in x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021