There's something so calming about the beach—the sound of the waves, the warm sand beneath your feet, and the fresh ocean breeze. I wanted to capture that peaceful feeling in this handmade card.
The circular design frames a beautiful seaside scene, almost like looking through a window at your favorite vacation spot. To add texture and realism, I embellished the sandy shoreline with real sand and real tiny seashells and paired the design with a soft aqua ribbon that echoes the colors of the ocean.
Inside, the sentiment "Life is Better at the Beach" perfectly sums up the inspiration behind this card. This card is a little reminder to slow down, breathe deeply, and enjoy life's simple pleasures.
Materials-cardstock, real beach sand, real seashells, photo is from Cricut Design Space
Happy Crafting,




11 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing your pretty card at Allsorts.
B x
A beautiful creation! I love the sea myself and can fully relate to your words. You’ve really succeeded in capturing that feeling. Looking at your card evokes a sense of calm and relaxation. It’s a wonderful idea to use real sand and those tiny seashells—it looks simply fantastic. I also really like the shape of the image; it reminds me of a porthole.
Thank you so much for sharing your stunning work with the "Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenges."
Hugs, Uschi
A wonderful beach scene and a lovely shape.
Thanks for joining in at Allsorts. x
Have living on a great lake the last 19 years I can relate to all the goodness of a beach, how I miss it now but I am a mere 20 miles from Lake Michigan when I get the urge! A very pretty and calm beach scene!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
Beautiful beach card, great scene and like the shape! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
Oh my goodness, Deanne, this card is amazing! Even without all the special elements, it’s a beautiful card that truly gives a warm beachy feel. But the fact that you used real sand and real shells, makes it so very special! I totally love the finished product look! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Beautiful and adorable!
Thanks for playing along with us at Nachteulen Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)
Such a beautifully designed card and great sentiment for inside the card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
Fabulous colours of summer there and I can almost feel the sand between my toes! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
A wonderful circle shaped card Darlene. The image is beautiful and it matches our mood board perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x
Very nice.
Post a Comment