Tuesday, May 2

Whale of a Birthday (Colorful Options)

The new challenge at Colorful Options is blue. (or you can use rainbow theme)

Check out the challenge blog and see the other creations by the team.

I created a card using a postcard that our provincial government put out the advertise Newfoundland Come Home Year last year. I thought the photo was beautiful and I kept it. Finally, decided to use it on a card.

Sentiment by Create With TLC

Sharing my project with:
~Beyond the Blue-birthday
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Use Your Stuff-inspired by water
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

12 comments:

Makira said...

💙🐋💙 I love this card! The big blue whale is fantastic! I appreciate all your help & support of our challenge. Have a crafty & peaceful week! Cheers, Makira

Vicki said...

Striking post card and great that you could use it for this card. The sentiment works perfectly with it.

creationsnz said...

What a wonderful photo and it makes a great card. CarolG

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great card created from recycling this lovely postcard. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

brenda said...

As Lorraine said, great recycling, many thanks for sharing a third card with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

creationsnz said...

As I said above the photo makes a great card, well done using it for our challenge. Thanks for sharing your whale with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Curly said...

Wow this is one very beautiful card I love the whale image.
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, we hopw yoy will join us again.
Happy Crafting
Bridget CCDT

Melanie Hungerford said...

Definitely an image worth finding a new use for, great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

baileyrosy.com said...

A fabulous card utilising such an amazing image you certainly did it proud.

Marie

Lisa said...

That is a gorgeous photo and I agree it should be kept to use on a card.

Renske Wishes You said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Penny's DT

Haven_mom4 said...

What a wonderful way to Use Your Stuff thanks for sharing it with us. I love that you upcycled the post card to create such a lovely card

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021