Thursday, May 4

Birthday Dino (Barrel of Monkeys)

Don't forget to create something for the Barrel of Monkeys Challenge using Popits as inspiration!!

I used my Cricut and cut out a dino. Then  I used an embossing folder and created the "pops". The googly eye was a cute addition! Using distressing ink, I created some color to the dino and added it to a cloudy background.

Dino pattern found on Design Space Cricut
Grass is a diecut
Sentiment no longer available

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Crafting Challenge-add embellishments (flower sequins)
~Critter Crazy Challenges-anything with a critter
~Park Hopping, My Happy Place-inspired by a park theme/ride (Jurassic Park)
~Sparkles-emboss it
~Paper Funday-option-emboss it
~Craft Rocket-for a boy
~Beyond the Blue-birthday

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Makira said...

What a fun inspiration! Love your dino. So cute! A fantastic way to pair the pops with the dino. Thank you for joining us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira

Donna Walls said...

Great inspiration birthday card and fun Dino! Thanks for inspiring us at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more from you soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Diane said...

I LOVE this Deanne, you give me so much inspiration to get my Cricut fired up, this one is so cleverly created!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
{Stencil Fun}

Lisa said...

oh my gosh this is so adorable. I love that you added the spots to the dinosaur.

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous! How cute is that dinosaur, so much fun - love it 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge! Hugs, Jo x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great idea to use an embossing folder for this fab dino spots. Love the grass and your shading. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

Nunzia Carusio said...

Clever and fun card.
Thanks for sharing your project at The Crafting Challenge this month!
Nunzia DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021