Sunday, May 7

Planets Matching Game (Dragonfly Dreams)

This month at Dragonfly Dreams, I chose the theme "May the force be with you".
It could be Star Wars related, planet, galaxy, outerspace or even a good luck theme.
I created a Planet Matching game for my afterschoolers. (I know!!! I added Pluto, I just couldn't leave it out!!)





Sharing my project with:
~Park Hopping, My Happy Place-inspired by a park theme/ride (Star Wars rides)
~Crafting from the Heart-anything but a card
~~DT FAVORITE~~
~CRAFT-recycle (used clothes pins)
~Twisted Thursdays-anything goes, twist-board game (Terraforming Mars)
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Mix It Up-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Makira said...

This is fantastic! Your aftershoolers are lucky!! Love this idea. I miss doing things like that with my kids; they are homeschooled but now in high school. Thank you for playing with me at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great week! xoxo Makira

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea -well I would have got Saturn onlt because of the rings -Earth would have been a guess lol
Carol x

Carla's Cards said...

Wow what a fab idea! Welcome to Crafting from the Heart!
DT. Carla

Lisa said...

I am sure many of us don't want to leave Pluto out. :) This is so clever.

Tone K. said...

Really cool and though! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

Happy crafting,

Angela

The Outlawz Challenges

Twisted Thursdays DT

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Wow, this is clever and creative. Thanks for joining us at Outlawz Twisted Thursday. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs, Berni DT

Sari / Granne said...

What a fun project, awesome idea. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #111.

Rachel said...

Very creative! And yes, Pluto SHOULD be included!!! :) Thanks for sharing with us at the Mix It Up Challenge Blog! Rachel DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021