Tuesday, May 16

Hey Frankie! (Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round)

The new Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round challenge is posted! It's always anything goes as long as it's a Halloween themed project. I painted another jar! I'm going to have a nice collection by the time Halloween rolls around!!



Sharing my project with:
~Park Hopping, My Favorite Place-inspired by park theme (Incredible Hulk Roller Coaster)
~Two Old Bats-Halloween anything goes
~The Fairy and the Unicorn-fantasy themed project
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Twisted Thursdays-anything goes
~Most Magical Time of the Year-Christmas or Halloween

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Makira said...

Deanne, this is too cute! Although I like the cute Halloween, I have grown to enjoy the creepier side of Halloween; guess my teenagers are rubbing off on me. LOL! Thanks for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great day! Cheers, Makira

Diane said...

Oh what spooky fun this is, he is fabulous!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}
{Triple B}
{Stencil Fun}

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year with your wonderful project. Val - DT
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Janet said...

What a cute idea!!! These would be adorable with little candles in them! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

Happy crafting,

Angela

The Outlawz Challenges

Twisted Thursdays DT



https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/



Furrbster said...

haha - he is amazing!!

Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021