Monday, May 15

"For You" Envelopes (GDT Dream Factory)

Yay!!! I'm guest designer at Dream Factory this month!!
The movie is Minions and/or the color yellow!!

I couldn't find any projects to make using Minions so I went with yellow and found these cute envelopes with faces that looks something like Minions :)

These will have some encouraging words written on the cards inside the envelopes.



Pattern found at Design Space Cricut

Sharing my project with:
~Inkspirational-word prompt ( the envelopes are little)
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Ally's Angels-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great little project and fun too. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Lovely creations.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Julia Aston said...

what fun expressive faces on your little envelopes Deanne! what a lovely way to send an encouraging note to someone in need! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational Mini challenge! Julia xx

Curly said...

I love that the fun starts on the envelope, the faces are really expressional. Thank you so much for joining us Crafty Catz Challenge, we hope you will join us again
Happy Crafting
Bridget CCDT

Marina said...

Mini -ons! What a cute twist on our mini challenge. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational

Nonni said...

What a fun project! Love your idea to use the mini envelopes. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

papierelle said...

That's a really lovely idea and I'm very happy for supporting us this month as a guest designer at Traumfabrik. Gundi

Helen said...

What a fun idea Deanne! I must give it a try! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Craft Challenge! Enjoy your day!! :)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021