Sunday, May 21

A Little Bird Told Me... (Beccy's Place)

There's another sweet digi set at Beccy's Place!!! It's called For the Birds, and I've used a digi and sentiment on my card.

The paper was embossed with gold so I decided to put some gold glitter on the edges as well. The blue ribbon with orange button matched my little birdie!!


Sharing my project with:
~Girlz Creative Crafts-things with wings
~Papercraft Challenge-things with wings
~Sparkles-things with wings
~I Spy With my Little Eye-things with wings
~Sunday Songs and Rhymes-Mother's Hug ("...Every baby, bird and bee...")
~We Love Stamping-anything with a stamped image
~Passion for Markers-markers and a sentiment
~Scribble Challenge-anything goes


Happy Crafting, ~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Doris P. said...

This little bird is really cute. I like the golden glitter. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

Crafty KJ said...

Aw this little birdie is just too cute and your colouring is fab! Great papers and that ribbon looks great! A perfect sentiment too - love it! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Karen x

Ellibelle said...

A really great design with this fun bird image and love the sparkle!
Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Lynda said...

A really cute and colourful card. Loving the added touch of the gold on the birdie layer and the feather layer. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers birthday challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

The Crafty Den said...

What a fun card Deanne. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous background paper and love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lisa said...

Super adorable image and card.

foleysfriend said...

That blue bird is adorable. I like how all the elements of your card go together so well. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge.

sue n.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021