Friday, October 19

Gone Buggy!

Ever start a card and think "Where the HECK am I going with this card?". You probably have. Do you throw it out, or try to make it work? Well, I think the mistake I made with this card was choosing PINK! Don't know WHY I started with pink, but, oh well. The buggy digi is uber cute but I didn't really know what color to make it! So, pink it was.Haha!
 
Caught A Nasty Bug?
Digi by Hambo Stamps called CELLS
Challenges:
~Hambo Hoedown-circles
~Basic Grey-sparkle (I used Paper Cottage 6x6 paper)
~Kraft Journal-ink it up
~Use Your Stuff-3 brads
~Crafty Creations-get well
~CASE Study-card inspiration (Julia Stainton)
~C.R.A.F.T.-metal
 
 
...and our Miss Lexi has a bone that she constantly TRIES to hide! She doesn't chew on it, just carries it around and drops it off in all kinds of places! I decided today to start capturing photos of where she hides them. Today's hiding place is in my 12x12 paper crate!
 
 
Have a fantastic Friday!

(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
  `•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ Heart
 `•.¸.•´ ~DEANNE~
. . . psst, don't forget to check out my {PIN}spirational Challenge Blog !

9 comments:

Darlene said...

LOL ... I'm not sure if PINK was the perfect color either Deanne (not a color I use a lot) but your card is cute none the less and will bring a smile to the face of the recipient! Great job! And how funny is your 'hiding place' series going to be ... I can only imagine where you might find this bone next!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘GET WELL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Migdalia said...

LOL..Too Cute!Too Funny!

Jeanne J. said...

Eeek! This is too cute! You made me smile - and give your clever pooch a big hug!

Penny said...

Aw, what a fun get-well card! I guess "bugs" can be whatever color you want them to be! Love the sentiment and the pink paper! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Pink is always a good choice I say! Great job with the circle challenge using Hambo's 'Cells' digi! Thanks for playing at the Hoedown!!

~Tammy~ said...

What a darling little card! Sure to make someone feel better and put a smile on their face! Thank you for sharing with us at The Kraft Journal! :-)))

Clare said...

Such a FUN card!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week! : )

Unknown said...

Totally cute card and awesome main image. Thanks for taking the challenge with us on the Use Your Stuff
blog :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Adorable card, Deanne...it would surely make someone feel better! What a great hiding spot too, for a bone...that's one smart puppy! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021