Saturday, July 25

Wrapped in Warm Holiday Wishes

The July challenge at STAR STAMPZ is "Christmas in July or anything goes". Here's my project using a cute digi called Cup of Cocoa.

There's something so comforting about a warm drink on a chilly Winter day, and this sweet little image captures that feeling perfectly ! Bundled up with cozy earmuffs, a scarf, and a steaming cup in hand, she's ready to enjoy everything the holiday season has to offer.

I paired the adorable stamped image with festive patterned papers featuring cheerful snowmen and Christmas trees, then layered everything with bold red cardstock to make the colors pop. A snowy ground and soft blue splatters complete the winter scene, while the "Warm Holiday Wishes" sentiment ties the whole design together.


Sharing my project with:
~Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge-Christmas card with coffee, tea or hot cocoa
~Crafter's Cafe-Christmas
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Moving Along With the Times-coloring medium (I used Copics)
~Rudolph Day Challenge-anything Christmas
~Sparkles-kids
~613 Avenue Create-any holiday (Christmas)
~Peace On Earth-Christmas
~Make My Monday-Christmas

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Always good to see your creation with us at Sparkle challenge, thank you for sharing

Darlene said...

What a sweet image and you've showcased her beautifully! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace on Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Peace on Earth Co-Owner

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh this is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

Mia said...

Really cute! Thank you for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Mia, Designer for 613 Avenue Create
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

~amy~ said...

So cute and Cozy!
Thanks for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Larelyn said...

Such a sweet card. Love the layers and dimension. Thanks for sharing at Moving Along with the Times.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is very pretty and I love the snow. Thanks for joining my theme over at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Helen said...

Great card Deanne - love the colours and the snow at the bottom.

Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.

Helen x

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021