Saturday, July 25

Wrapped in Warm Holiday Wishes

The July challenge at STAR STAMPZ is "Christmas in July or anything goes". Here's my project using a cute digi called Cup of Cocoa.

There's something so comforting about a warm drink on a chilly Winter day, and this sweet little image captures that feeling perfectly ! Bundled up with cozy earmuffs, a scarf, and a steaming cup in hand, she's ready to enjoy everything the holiday season has to offer.

I paired the adorable stamped image with festive patterned papers featuring cheerful snowmen and Christmas trees, then layered everything with bold red cardstock to make the colors pop. A snowy ground and soft blue splatters complete the winter scene, while the "Warm Holiday Wishes" sentiment ties the whole design together.


Sharing my project with:
~Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge-Christmas card with coffee, tea or hot cocoa
~Crafter's Cafe-Christmas
~Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap-anything with patterned paper
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Moving Along With the Times-coloring medium (I used Copics)
~Rudolph Day Challenge-anything Christmas
~Sparkles-kids
~613 Avenue Create-any holiday (Christmas)
~Peace On Earth-Christmas
~Make My Monday-Christmas

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021