Saturday, July 25

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’›Made with Love & Honey๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ

I couldn't resist making this adorable little bee card today ! From those big sparkling eyes to the glittery wings and overflowing honey pot, every layer adds a little extra sweetness to the design.

This card was so much fun to put together. The dimensional layers really bring the bee to life, and I love how the bright yellow honey pot pops against the soft blue card base. The tiny pink heart adds the perfect finishing touch, making this card ideal for sending a little love, encouragement, or simply a smile.

I hope this happy little bee brightens your day !

Materials-cardstock, Stickles glitter, Glossy Accent

My Bee and Honey card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Creative Moments-shimmer and shine (Stickles glitter on wings and heart)
~Unicorn Challenge-no patterned paper
~Craft Rocket-animals
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something with wings
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~~RISING STAR~~
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~~HONORABLE MENTION~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Gail L said...

Sweet bee card!
Really liked the movie The Beekeeper.
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!

brenda said...

Great fun and so much detail to bring the little Bee to life, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Oh, so cute, Deanne! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!

Hugs, Em
A Place To Start DT
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Donna Walls said...

Adorable Bee and I love the big eyes! Thanks for sharing your lovely card at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Betta said...

Fantastic!!!
Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Bettascrap DT

Chana Malkah said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Furrbster said...

I love how you have added your shimmer and shine to this adorable card!

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

Hugz Tinz

Rosmarie said...

What an adorabe Bee-card, Deanne! Thank you so much for playing along with the Dream Factory. Rosi x
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
The Little Things

Ellibelle said...

So very cute and bee-utiful! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye challenge!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021