Saturday, July 25

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’›Made with Love & Honey๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ

I couldn't resist making this adorable little bee card today ! From those big sparkling eyes to the glittery wings and overflowing honey pot, every layer adds a little extra sweetness to the design.

This card was so much fun to put together. The dimensional layers really bring the bee to life, and I love how the bright yellow honey pot pops against the soft blue card base. The tiny pink heart adds the perfect finishing touch, making this card ideal for sending a little love, encouragement, or simply a smile.

I hope this happy little bee brightens your day !

Materials-cardstock, Stickles glitter, Glossy Accent

My Bee and Honey card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Creative Moments-shimmer and shine (Stickles glitter on wings and heart)
~Unicorn Challenge-no patterned paper
~Craft Rocket-animals
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something with wings
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Allsorts-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

No comments:

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021