Sometimes a handmade card can transport you to another place, and that's exactly what I hoped to capture with this design. I created this round card around a stunning tropical sunset, layering it onto a soft turquoise base to bring out the calming colors of the ocean and the sunset sky. A matching satin bow and a pair of tiny seashells add texture and a beach-inspired finishing touch without taking away from the beautiful scenery.
The sentiment inside simply says "Vacation Vibes" making it a cheerful card that's perfect for wishing someone a relaxing getaway, celebrating a holiday, or simply reminding them to take a moment to unwind. We all deserve a little escape now and then—even if it's just through a handmade card !
I had so much fun creating this project, and I hope it inspires you to bring a little sunshine, sand, and sea into your own crafting.


Happy Crafting,



12 comments:
Wonderful card that captures the scenic vibe of the colourboard as well as the colours. Thanks so much for guesting with AAA Colourful this month.
Awesome take on our colourboard for sure. I love it. Thank you for being our guestdesigner this month at the AAA Colourful challenges.
What a wonderful scene! Well done! Thanks for joining as our guest designer this month!
Love your scenic card. I could almost hear those waves gently kissing the sand as they came ashore. Well done! And thanks so much for entering our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT
OH YES ... what a beautiful scene! It certainly 'took me away' for a few minutes ... thanks for the escape! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner
Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
I can almost hear the sea looking at this gorgeous card.
Thank you for joining us again at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
I want to step into this beautiful, atmospheric scene. You've captured both the colours and the 'vibe' of the colourboard. So thrilled to have you as our Guest Designer.
~carol
Deanne, you’re absolutely right, this card does transport you to a different place! I love the colors that you have chosen for this. They’re very different but really create a tropical feel. The bow on the side is a really nice addition too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Truely lovely. Beautiul scene. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Funday Challenge.
Beautiful! Thank you for entering our challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Mia, Designer for 613 Avenue Create
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}
This is lovely! I love the round. Thanks for being part of the Paper Funday Challenge.
Post a Comment