Wednesday, July 15

☀️ Relax... The Beach Is Calling ☀️

Happy to be the guest designer for GIRLZ CREATIVE CRAFTS. The challenge is "sun, sea, beach".

There's something so calming about a quiet beach and the sound of the waves rolling onto the shore. I wanted this card to capture that peaceful feeling—a place where you can slow down, breathe deeply, and simply enjoy the moment.

The round design showcases two Adirondack chairs facing the ocean, inviting you to sit back and take in the beautiful view. I framed the beach scene with a soft turquoise card base, added a coordinating satin bow, and finished the design with some real sand and a trio of tiny seashells for a touch of seaside charm.

Inside, the sentiment reads "Take Time To Relax" making this the perfect card to encourage someone to pause from the busyness of life. Whether it's for a friend, a loved one, or anyone who deserves a little reminder to unwind, I hope this card brings thoughts of warm sunshine, gentle waves, and peaceful moments by the sea.


My Take Time to Relax card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Unicorn Challenge-no patterned paper
~Let's Craft & Create-fun in the sun (option)
~Word Art Wednesday-anything encouraging/uplifting
~Night Owls-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~~RISING STAR~~
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Do Al(l) Kreatives-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Another BEAUTIFUL & RELAXING scene ... if only I could wiggle my nose and get transported to that seashore!! lol Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Co-Owner

Jane Savage said...

What a gorgeous, tranquil image, so perfect on that circle shaped card.
Thank you for joining us at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a wonderful relaxing szene. I'm thrilled to bits.
Thank you for your entry at Nachteulen Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful scene, wish I was there! Thanks so much for sharing at the Four Seasons challenge!

Barb Finnical said...

Deanne, I love this card too! It’s a beautiful image and you can practically hear the waves on the beach. The bow is wonderful too. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Deanne. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you so much.

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Wies said...

Wonderful card with this relaxing scene at the beach and the matching sentiment at the inside of the card. Thanks for joining us at the DAK challenge .

Twingomaus said...

Eine tolle Karte hast du gezaubert.gefällt mir sehr gut.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der DaK Challenge.
Viele Grüße
Andrea

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021