Nothing says summer quite like a pair of flip flops ! This fun and cheerful card was created with my Cricut, making it easy to cut the flip flop shapes and add the playful sentiment, "Life Is Better in Flip Flops"
I chose bright pink flip flops with sparkling green straps to give the card a fun pop of color and a little bit of shimmer. Arranging them down the side of the card creates a simple but eye-catching design while leaving plenty of white space to let the details shine.
It's a quick Cricut project that proves you don't need lots of embellishments to create something fun and memorable.
Whether you're headed to the beach or simply dreaming of warm, sunny days, I hope this card inspires you to pull out your Cricut and create something that celebrates all the joys of summer !
Happy Crafting,




7 comments:
Super fun! Thanks for the inspiration. I have a flip flop die cut that I’ve been wanting to try out.
Great sentiment. I couldn't agree more! Thanks for another wonderful submission to our challenge at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana
This is an adorable flip-flop card, Deanne! It’s perfect for summer, and I really love the way that the flip-flops are cut out on the side of the card. Great touch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
That´s a very originell project.
I´m glad you joined us at the Nachteulen Challenge.
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)
What a fabulous card Deanne and I really liked the shaped edge. The flip flops are so much fun. Thanks for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks and I'm glad the mood board inspired you. Hugs, Denise x
So cute, Deanne! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
Ja, "das Leben ist schöner" - im Sommer und vielleicht Barfuß.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den "Nachteulen schaffen schönes“!
Post a Comment