Saturday, July 18

🖤A Spooky Little Page Keeper🖤

Who says Halloween has to be all ghosts and pumpkins? This bookmark combines a haunting skeleton hand with a delicate blush pink rose for a design that's equal parts spooky and elegant. It's a simple Cricut project that makes reading during the Halloween season even more fun.

Materials-cardstock, string
My Halloween Skeleton Hand and Rose bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Two Old Bats-Halloween project
~Tag-Along-tags/bookmarks
~The Little Things-little project(bookmark)
~613 Avenue Create-any holiday (Halloween)
~Little Red Wagon-P is for pink
~Classic Design Challenge-any holiday (Halloween)
~A Place To Start-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Diane said...

What a fun and creative and a bit spooky too, bookmark!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats and The Sisterhood of Crafters!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Two Old Bats Co-Owner and TSH DT

Imke said...

Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon with this spooky, great bookmark, Jeanne. Good luck in the TOP3 draw.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021