Tuesday, July 28

🥒A Dill-ightful Pickle Bookmark!🥒

The new challenge at FARM QUEST is "vegetable garden". This challenge lasts until September 15th.

Now, who says bookmarks have to be ordinary ? Not me !! This fun pickle-shaped bookmark is sure to bring a smile to any book lover's face ! Made with layered cardstock, it features bright green shades, playful pickle details, and a cheerful ribbon accent that peeks out from the top of your favorite book.

This quirky design is perfect for pickle enthusiasts, teachers, students, or anyone who enjoys a little humor with their reading. It also makes a thoughtful handmade gift that's both practical and unique.

Whether you're marking your place in a novel, cookbook, or journal, this little pickle is a "dill-ightful" reminder that reading should always be fun!

My Pickle Bookmark can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~The Little Things-little project(bookmark)
~Farm Quest Grocery Game-anything food goes
~Unicorn Challenge-no patterned paper
~Paper Funday-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

A fun and clever bookmark! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we love seeing your creativity!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Megan J said...

Hi Deanne, a fun way to mark your place in any book, love the ribbon you have added. I haven't needed any bookmarks since I got an e-reader, I have left bookmarks I've made at the railway station commuter library, where people can donate and/or borrow books for their journeys.
Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw...
Megan DT LPoCF

Chana Malkah said...

This is a fun creation! Thanks so much for a clever response to our challenge at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Rosmarie said...

Another one of your fun and creative bookmark ideas! Thanks a lot for playing along with the The Little Things. Rosi x
You might also be interested in this challenge blog:
Dream Factory

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021