Friday, February 23

Where Love Blooms So Does Hope (Cut It Up)

The new challenge at Cut It Up is "dots and/or stripes" I used 2 different pattern papers for my project.

My Where Flowers Bloom side edge card can be found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Beautiful Blossoms-flowers focal
~Daisy Chain-flowers
~Sparkles-heart and/or flowers
~Triple B-birds, butterflies and/or blooms
~Unicorn Challenge-dots/stripes
~Double D-patterned paper
~I Spy With My Little Eye-starts with B (blooms)
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-for someone you love
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

12 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Neat way to use dots and stripes - the flowers are so cute :)

ScrappyHorses said...

How fun is this shaped floral card front! Wonderful sentiment!

Donna Walls said...

Very eye-catching design! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Pamela said...

love the edges that you've created for this card and even added flora decoration on it. thank you for joining us at Sparkle

Darlene said...

What an awesome card Deanne! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B & Double D challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Gerda said...

What a very pretty shaped card!! Love the pretty papers you used!!
Have a great weekend,
Gerda

Tracie said...

Great sentiment with pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges

Carrianne said...

Fun design! Love how you used the theme!

Ellibelle said...

Such beautiful blossoms on this wonderful card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us again at I spy with my little eye! Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Lisa Cuneo said...

What a great way to create an eye-catching edge on your card. Thanks for posting in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

Heather said...

Simple and cute!! I love that you used both stripes and dots on your flowers! And the shaped edge is so fun!

Pauline C said...

Lovely card and beautiful sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with “I Spy” challenge “Something Beginning With B”.
Pauline xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021