Saturday, February 17

Hi Bee

I'm having so much fun creating cards with my Cricut!!!! These side edge cards are so cute!!
I used an embossing folder on the front of this one to make it look like honeycomb!

My Hi bee card can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with animal
~FarmQuest-Martha Washington quote ("busy as a bee")
~~TOP 3~~
~Stamps & Fun=Creativity-starts with B (bones)
~Unicorn Challenge-dots/stripes
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-for someone you love
~Can You Handle the Pressure-embossing folder
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

This is awesome Deanne!!! FARM-tastic! I love the honeycomb embossing paired with the smiling bee image! Having part of the balloon off the edge is so clever! This is a wonderful interpretation for FQCB #45!!! Thanks for sharing! --Becca

Doris P. said...

So cute! I like the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Darlene said...

What fun! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Can You Handle the Pressure challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge.

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a cute and sweet card! Thank you for joining us this week at
Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021