Sunday, February 25

Ruff Day?

Dog-gone it!
I'm here for you!


My Ruff Day? dog card can be found on Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Inspiration Station-photo (dog)
~Dream Valley-4-legged friends
~Craft-Alnica-animals
~I Spy With My Little Eye-starts with B (balloon)
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-for someone you love
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Donna Walls said...

OMGoodness, how precious! This is such a sweet card for someone going through a rough patch. Thanks for playing at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge

Stephanie said...

Love the layout of this card! Thank you for participating in the Inspiration Station Challenge.

AndrejaM said...

Hvala, ker z zelo lepo voščilnico sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

Ellibelle said...

Another super cute card, Deanne!
Thank you so much for playing along with us again this month at I spy with my little eye! It's another perfect one for our theme!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Doris P. said...

What a wonderful idea! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Goga said...

Zelo lepa voščilnica z kužkom. Hvala za družbo v Craft-alnici. Goga

Pauline C said...

Very cute design. Thanks so much for sharing with “I Spy” challenge “Something Beginning With B”.
Pauline xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021