Saturday, February 17

Puppy Tote Bag(White Spruce Studio)


So excited to tell you that I'm on the design team for White Spruce Studio!!
The Facebook page is HERE.

This sweet puppy tote bag is my first project!!
You can find it HERE.

I cut it with my Cricut. With cutting files like this, you can make it as big or small as you like!


Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design Challenge-I love...puppy dogs
~Crafty Animals-anything with animal
~Inspiration Station-photo (dog)
~Twisted Thursdays-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Doodle Challenge-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

Fiona said...

So cute Deanne - thanks for playing with us again at Inspiration Station

Donna Walls said...

Oh My, how adorable and such a clever 3-D project! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Stellalena said...

It´s so beautiful. The dog is so cute.
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021