Thursday, February 15

Happy Valentine's Day Lollipop Holder

These were very easy to make! I made one for each child in my daycare, but haven't given them out yet!! We're into Day 2 of a major snow storm in Newfoundland!! Maybe tomorrow I'll get to give them out!!
My Valentine Heart Lollipop Holder can be found at Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Classic Design Challenge-I love...my daycare kids!!
~Creations in Pink-project mostly pink
~Sparkles-hearts/flowers
~Paper Funday-option (no pattern paper)
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

How fabulous and fun and yummy too..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Pamela said...

gosh - my son would totally love if I made this for his class, this is so fun and clever! Thank you for sharing this great 3D creation with us at MMM

Tracie said...

What a fun treat. Will have to remember this. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Donna Walls said...

I hope the snow has subsided, and even started to melt for you. And I'm certain the children loved these adorable lollipops! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Billie A said...

Cute treats. Sure they were enjoyed. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday

Jinny said...

Those lollipop holders are just too cute! I'm sure the children loved them. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Deborah Wheeler said...

Oh they're so sweet - I bet the children just loved them! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles challenge
Deborah DT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Beautiful project thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
Maria DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021