Sunday, October 29

Happy Winter Yeti (A Barrel of Monkeys)

Yikes, I totally forgot to post about my blog challenge, A Barrel of Monkeys!!! This month it is Yeti in my Spaghetti game!

Here's what I created, a Yeti card with a tag that can be removed and placed on a tree as a decoration!!!


My Yeti Card can be found on Cricut Design Space.

Sharing my project with:
~Park Hopping, My Happy Place-abominable snowman attractions
~Creative Moments-it's alive
~Inkspirational-word prompt
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Terri Winske said...

What a great idea! The detachable tag makes an adorable decoration!! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for sharing your talents with PIP Challenges!

Marjeta said...

Super idea. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Moments.

María said...

This card is super fun and very original. I love that yeti and the background is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Jackie C said...

Such a great project!
We do love to see all the entries at Classic.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge so
We really appreciate you joining in.

Jackie DT

Tee said...

Fabulous yeti card! Love the removable tag.

Jana Forrest said...

I love your Yeti. He is colored perfectly. Thanks for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Chana Malkah said...

Very clever! Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Loose Stitches said...

Adorable creation Deanne! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021