Saturday, October 28

Happy Holidays Pink Snowman

My Happy Holidays Snowman is on Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-any Christmas card
~Peace On Earth-anything Christmas
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~As You Like It-Santa or snowman-Snowmen are my favorite always. I rarely create things with Santas on them
~~TOP 3~~
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Inkspirational-word prompt
~Ally's Angels-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Diane said...

It's a fabulous snowman scene!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colours and snow scene. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Tee said...

Super cute! Gorgeous card.

Lori Turner said...

super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge for our All Occasions week! xoxox

Marlena M. said...

Darling image; I love it! Thank you for joining us at INkspirational~

Kate said...

Such a cute snowman and I love his spotted hat and scarf! The snow scene is great too! Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge and inspiring us all!
Hugs, Kate (DT The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge)

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021