Friday, October 6

Doggy and Jack-o-Lantern (Cut It Up)

The new challenge at Cut It Up is "favorite color/s" I used my 2 favs, orange and yellow.

I took inspiration from my 2 favorite pups!!! My Lexi and Zoe.
Sweet Lexi has left us to wait at the Rainbow Bridge, and our Zoe is just 5 months old!!
Lexi

Zoe

Pattern found at Cricut Design Space (Craft with Sarah)

Sharing my project with:
~Creative Aunts-Halloween/Autumn
~Critter Crazy-anything with a critter
~Daisy Chain-Halloween/Autumn
~SheepSki Designs-Halloween or Autumn colors
~Two Old Bats-anything Halloween
~Unicorn Challenge-Halloween/Autumn
~As You Like It-Halloween or fairies-Halloween, because it's a fun time of the year and the children love it!
~Craft Rocket-Halloween/Autumn

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

12 comments:

Treva said...

Adorable card and fur babies, great way to showcase your favorite colors.

Take care and enjoy your weekend.

ScrappyHorses said...

Aww, how cute is this! Looks just like your little Zoe...who is adorable!!

Crafting Queen said...

Great card and love your dogs. Sorry for your loss. x

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is adorable and your pups are so cute!!

Have a great weekend,
Leslie

Heather said...

Aww . . . your pups (both real and die cut) are adorable!! Love the sparkle on the jack-o-lantern's smile!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love this dog so much! Really cute card.

Diane said...

Aww, what an adorably cute cute card, and your fur babies are darling too, I also have a few pets waiting at the rainbow bridge, I only hope there is such a place!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats and Four Seasons!
Diane TOB and FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful card, love how you have put it together, with the sparkly mouth and eyes of the pumpkin. Your fur babies are lovely too. Love the thought of the Rainbow bridge. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Ilonka said...

What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Sheepski Designs Challenges Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

Gerda said...

OMG!!! Your Pups are both super cute and your card is just adorable!! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your card, it's great and you had some very cute inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021