Sunday, October 15

Happy Halloween Candy Corn (Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round)

Are you a lover of candy corn? I find you either totally LOVE them or totally HATE them! No in between. I LOVE them!!!

The challenge is posted at Halloween Crafts All Year 'Round and it's anything Halloween goes!!


Sharing my project with:
~Make My Monday-Autumn colors
~Crafty Gals Corner-Halloween colors
~Paper Funday-yellow, orange
~As You Like It-Halloween or fairies-Halloween, because of all the treats!!!
~Craft Rocket-Halloween/Autumn
~Crafty Calendar-Halloween/Autumn colors

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Heather said...

Lol, love this, because I AM a fan of candy corn! Such a fun Halloween card, and so perfectly CAS! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Tee said...

I love candy corn too! Fun Halloween card!

Donna Walls said...

I'm definitely Team Candy Corn! I love them and have a candy bowl full of them on my coffee table now. Your card is sweet and simple, Thanks for joining in at The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate your support. We would also like to invite you to play along at The Inspiration Station too.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Jennifer Reece said...

While I don't care for the taste of candy corn (although it's better when served with peanuts), it sure looks cute on a card!! Thanks for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

Lisa said...

CAS perfection on this wonderful Halloween card.

Sybrina K said...

I'm with Lisa. This is another wonderful CAS card. Love these candy corn stickers. Need to find some of those! Please know how much we at SAS4Kids appreciate you, Deanne.

Kim said...

I love Candy Corn and this card is so cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021