Saturday, October 7

A House Is Not A Home... (Challenge YOUrself)


I have many quotes that are favorites but I decided to choose a quote about dogs. I was thinking "Happiness is a Warm Puppy" first but I found this and decided to use this one.

Our Lexi went over the Rainbow Bridge in July and we were devastated and didn't think we'd be able to get over her. She was a part of our life for almost 13 years. We decided to get another cutie and she is a joy! Zoe is 5 1/2 months old now.

A House is Not a Home Without a Dog!


Sharing my project with:
~Crafting From the Heart-anything but cards
~Paper Funday-yellow, orange, green
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes
~Crafty Addicts-anything goes
~Ellibelle's Corner-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~Let's Craft & Create-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Polly said...

What a very cute pup! Love all the photos you've added on your wonderful scrapbook layout... and especially the quote, as I have two mixed-poodle pups! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! :)

Donna Walls said...

The quote is so true, and what a sweetie pie you have there! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful page and adorable puppy. Great choice for a quote!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Dawn Woods said...

Such a cute puppy, and a wonderful spread. Thank you for joining the Paper Funday Challenge – Dawn (Design Team)

lichazul said...

Beautiful Lo💐☺️adorable puppy, congrats
Happy week

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021