Sunday, June 12

Pirate Treasure Map

I created some pieces for a bulletin board for my daycare room. We were doing a pirate theme!

Phooey, I just realized I forgot to post the Pirate Treasure Map!!
Pattern found on Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes
~Crafting Challenge-anything goes
~Corrosive Challenges-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Crafty Gals Corner-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

Click to see the other pieces I made for the bulletin board


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

Chris said...

Great treasure map, your pirate-themed board must look amazing! Thank you for playing along with our ‘anything goes’ challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
X

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute! I love the shape! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Judy McKay said...

Great treasure map/ Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. hope to see back here again soon. Judy DT

Jana Forrest said...

What a great project. Love your thinking outside the box for your daycare room. It takes a lot to teach. Thank you!!! Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana Forrest DT

Koyel Saha Chatterjee said...

Love the treasure map😍😍😍... thank you so much for your participation in CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE challenge.. DT KOYEL ❤️❤️❤️

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021