Saturday, June 4

Rock On!

The new challenge at IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE is this yummy cookie pic.


Here's my project I made.

Rock On!

Patterns found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-color inspiration
~Creatalicious-option (glitter/bling)
~Send a Smile 4 Kids-for tween or teen
~Everybody Art-glitter/pearls
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Paper Funday-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great card and the cuts are perfect. I think I need a new blade, my cuts are just get chewed up! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cool is this!! Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Tone K. said...

Cool and though card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Susan Renshaw said...

Super card.
Thanks for sharing with the Patterned Paper Challenge!

Christin said...

A very cool card! Thanks for joining at EAC! Christin

Celeste Goff said...

Fun card! Thanks for sharing at SendASmile4Kids!

Koyel Saha Chatterjee said...

Lovely project.. thank you so much for your participation in CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE challenge.. DT KOYEL ❤️❤️❤️

Susan Renshaw said...

Love your make!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021