Saturday, June 11

Love You Dad

I like how this card turned out. I should have used a different paper for the background. I may do another and make the background black and put some stars on it to make it look like a night sky. But, for now, this is the card.

Pattern found on Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Dare 2 Be Artzy-masculine
~Die Cut Divas-diecuts and Summer
~Make My Monday-Summer fun
~Try It On Tuesday-for the man in your life
~The Card Concept-make it masculine
I liked the pictures on the pillow and it reminded me of some things you would do or see while camping. I have no idea what style you would call this card, sorry.
~~HONORABLE MENTION~~
~Aud Sentiment-sentiment and Summer


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Great Father's Day card, and glad to see a fellow Cricut user! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Pamela said...

even with the dark brown background, I still like it. The pop up trees element are awesome and it truly reminds me of how fun summer can be hiking in the wood. Thank you for submitting your card at MMM

Bunny said...

A great masculine card. Perfect for Father's Day. Thank you for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Helen said...

This is awesome! LOVE that camp scene! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

Diane said...

Awesome card and design, I need to use my Cricut more! Thank you for joining our fun at Four seasons!
Diane FS DT{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Perfect for Father’s Day, thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Jennie DT xx

Arlene said...

Great outdoor scene! So glad you joined Die Cut Divas for our Summer challenge.

Francesca said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

LeAnne said...

This is really clever and very nicely done! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Card Concept!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so super creative and creative, Deanne. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons and please stop by again soon. I always enjoy your creativity.
Karen L, DT
THe Four Seasons

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021