Saturday, June 4

A Treat for Daddy

I Love You Daddy


Card Design found HERE at PaperCrafter (I modified it a little)
I cut the pieces and the lettering with my Cricut.

I added a candy, but ,of course, you can add just about anything.(for example, a gift card)

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with animal
~Crafty Friends-for the men/boys
~Paper Funday-option-masculine
~Pearly Sparkles-for the boys
~Try It On Tuesday-for the man in your life
~Fab N Funky-anything but square
~Make the Cards-masculine
~Through the Purple Haze-anything but square

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This card is precious and so unique! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Pat K said...

Oh this is adorable What a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

My name is Erika. said...

this is such a sweet card for a child to give to their Dad. Very clever. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday hugs-Erika

Darlene said...

Awe! Another fabulous creation for Dad! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Meggymay said...

An adorable card design for a card for a child to give to their Dad. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

cass said...

Wonderful design. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "One for the Boys" Challenge.

Helen said...

That is so cute, Deanne! Love it.

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021