Monday, May 23

Pirate Spyglass

I created some pieces for a bulletin board for my daycare room. We were doing a pirate theme!

Pattern found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~River of Creativity-anything goes (no cards allowed)
~QKR Stampede-anything goes
~We Love 2 Create-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Love to Craft-anything goes
~Love to Scrap-anything goes
~Mix It Up-anything goes
~Crafting Happiness-anything goes
~A Place to Start-anything goes
~Your Scrapbook Place-anything goes

Click to see the other pieces I made for the bulletin board


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Hello, Deanne!!! I'm a new DT member for MIUCB!! It's great that you're able to use your Cricut to make décor pieces for your classroom theme! Thanks for linking up. --Becca/DT

Chana Malkah said...

This is cute! It goes perfectly with your boat!

Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021