Monday, May 30

You Rock

The challenge at USE YOUR STUFF is anything goes!! Check out the blog and play along!!
Here's my project. I made a rockin' card!

You Rock

Pattern and lettering done from my Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Get Creative-flowers
~Unicorn-pearls/bling
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~Path of Positivity-anything encouraging/uplifting
~Love to Craft-anything goes
~Love to Scrap-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

5 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Another really cool card! Wonderful guitar cut and the jeweled hearts are wonderful along the torn edge perfect for this Rock Star card! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

Josephine said...

Fabulous guitar!

Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

Francesca said...

Beautiful card, love the guitar and the background! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

Izzy Scrap said...

You rock too with this fabulous card ! This guitar die cut looks great on this beautiful background. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

Carole J said...

Brilliant card, Deanne. I love your die cut elements on the lovely patterned paper. Thank you for sharing your project at the Path of Positivity.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021