Monday, May 23

Vintage Santa

This card is made from a copy of a postcard that was originally created in 1909. Isn't this cool!!! I have a book of vintage Christmas postcards that I pull out every now and then and create a card. I added some touches of gold glitter but it's hard to see in a picture but it looks awesome in real life.


Sharing my project with:
~Dream Valley-add embellishments
~Crafty Gals-buttons/bows
~CRAFT-Christmas
~Holly & Ivy-anything Christmas
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-anything Christmas
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~Peace on Earth-anything Christmas
~12 Months of Christmas-Christmas card


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

PERFECT for MTTCC!!! I enjoy seeing these vintage scenes. Reminds me of card images and wrapping paper designs from my childhood. Thanks for including MTTCC in your link-ups, Deanne! --Becca/DT

Darlene said...

This is so cool Deanne! I love these old vintage type images! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sheryl said...

Love this vintage image on this tradtional Christmas card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Vickie Y said...

Love the vintage image! Thank you for sharing with us at the POE Christmas Challenge.

Brenda said...

What a wonderful vintage card. I can just imagine how great the glitter must look. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful work with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

MagsB said...

I love this gorgeous vintage image, Deanne, Santa and his little helper look like they're having such fun! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft Christmas!

love Mags B x

Becca Sadler said...

Deanne: hello! I'm back for MLCCB as a new DT member. Thanks for linking! The gold mixed with the vintage sled scene makes a wonderful Christmas card! --Becca/DT/MLCCB

Doris P. said...

What a perfect card for our challenge. Very festive! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Buttons and/or Bows" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021