Sunday, January 7

Wishing You A Sweet Birthday (Lil Patch of Crafty Friends)

The new challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends is posted. As always, it's "anything goes".
The sponsor this time is Streamside Studios. They are offering 3 digi stamps as a prize.

I'm using a digi from a set called Strawberry Delights.


Sharing my project with:
~Creations in Pink-project mostly in pink
~Aud Sentiment-birthday and sentiment
~Passion for Markers-markers and something new (heart button)
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something old or new (new is heart button)
~Little Red Wagon-what's new (heart button)
~Double D-happy birthday
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~~TOP ROCKER~~
~Love to Scrap-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I am a sucker for desserts and a sucker for milkshakes. Yum! This certainly has my mouth watering. Love your background paper and perfect ribbon. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
Linda

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card Deanne. Your image is yummy and coloured perfectly. Great paper and love the button/ribbon combo. Thanks again for sharing with us at Passion for Markers challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful card featuring that yummy image, thank you so much for sharing again at "I spy with my little eye"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Card Creator said...

So adorable! I just love how the candy sparkles, with the look of sugar! Thank you so much for joining us at 613 Avenue. I am so excited to see more of your creations

~Tamara

Imke said...

Mhhhh,yummie card ! Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon this week.

~ Imke, DT Member

Pauline C said...

Very pretty birthday card. Thanks so much for joining in this month at I Spy Challenge "Something Old and/or Something New" theme.
Pauline xx

Billie A said...

Cute birthday card. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments

crafty said...

A yummy card. Thank you for joining in at Aud Sentiments.
Mary

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021