Tuesday, January 2

Happy Vacation (Colorful Options)

The new challenge is posted at Colorful Options and this is the moodboard, Blue Lagoon colors.

I created a card using many of the colors on the board.

My Happy Vacation card can be found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project at:
~Christmas Or Not Bingo Challenge-O (layers, rectangle, free)
~Paper Minutes-something new (new cardstock)
~I Spy With My Little Eye-something old or new (new is cardstock paper)
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~A Place To Start-anything goes
~SheepSki Designs-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

María said...

A super fun card, I love the scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Ellibelle said...

A wonderful beach/ocean themed card!
Thank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Leanne said...

Nice card, I wish I was on a beach in that chair right now, awesome job, and thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

baileyrosy.com said...

Deanne such a fabulous card and what I would give to be sitting on that chair on the beach looks positively blissful.

Marie

Heidi said...

Das macht Lust auf Sommer!
Danke, dass du deine Karte bei Paperminutes zeigst.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Gale said...

A very fun card Deanne! And what a cute scene you have created. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for

https://.worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/

Conny said...

What a wonderful beach card! Really amazing!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Chana Malkah said...

Cute scene! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Pauline C said...

Beautiful scene card Deanne, and a look forward to warmer days (we have snow here right now!). Thanks so much for joining this month's I Spy Challenge theme "Something Old and/or Something New".
Pauline xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021