Tuesday, January 2

Baked With Love tag

I'm guest designer at a brand new challenge blog called FarmQuest Homestyle Kitchen. It's anything goes with food/drinks, kitchen utensils, supplies, pantries with an option of farm/country vibe. Challenge #1 is posted!


Here's what I made, a gift tag to put on a bag of cookies, cake or anything baked!
there is so much kitchen vibe going on in the small tag!!

My Baked With Love gnome tag can be found on Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~AG in a Card Free Zone-anything except cards
~Crafter's Cafe-feminine
~Crafts Galore Encore-anything goes
~Creatalicious-anything goes
~Creative Moments-anything goes
~Love to Scrap-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

How cute is this tag on a homebaked goodie! Thanks for sharing with us at Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone! Happy New Year! ~Katrina

Heather said...

Adorable!! I love her patterned dress; it's so fun! Thanks for playing with Creative Moments.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun 3D tag design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Lorraine

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021