Saturday, January 27

Love Begins in a Moment...

Grows Over Time,
And Lasts an Eternity.

My Love Begins...side edge card can be found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~2 Sisters on the Blog-no square/rectangle card
~Carlin's Challenge Blog-heart and not square/rectangle
~Crafter's Cafe-fancy edges (shaped them to fit hearts and inked the edges as well)
~Creations in Pink-anything mostly in pink
~Try It On Tuesday-add some text
~Double D-sparkle and shine
~I Spy With My Little Eye-hearts and/or roses
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Cardz 4 Galz-red or pink hearts galore
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~~TOP ROCKER~~

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

10 comments:

karin said...

Great that card with a border with hearts on it.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin

Meggymay said...

A wonderful card with a realy lovely quote that you added. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays
Yvonne

Ellibelle said...

What a fun design with the hearts on the side! Thanks so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Judy Woodland said...

How very clever, I love that edging!! Lots of wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT Designer

Nicolette said...

Nice card.
Thanks for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
Nicolette DT

Jackie C said...

A lovely "LOVE" card!
We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please do come back again!
The very best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

My name is Erika. said...

I was hoping someone would link up some Valentine's inspiration Deanne. I like the heart border a lot. Thanks for linking up to TIOT. hugs-Erika

Cazro said...

A beautiful heart border, I adore the sentiment for 'Love'. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

Helen said...

Great design with the heart edge.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x
DT

Pauline C said...

Another superb Valentine design! Thanks so much for sharing with this month's "I Spy" challenge theme of "Hearts and/or Roses".
Pauline xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021