Thursday, July 7

Tis the Season!!

So excited to tell you that I am now a member of the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends design team!!
A new challenge is posted!! It's always anything goes and the sponsor is Joy Claire Designs.



prize: 1 digital stamp set

Shop

Facebook

Instagram

On my card I used a cute Christmas digi called Making Memories.

Sharing my project with:
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Dare 2 Be Artzy-Christmas
~Merry Little Christmas-anything Christmas
~SheepSki Designs-Christmas
~Just Us Girls-mammals
~Craftyhazelnut Christmas-anything goes Christmas
~Holly & Ivy-anything goes Christmas
~Peace on Earth-anything Christmas
~Craftyhazelnut Patterned Paper-anything with pattern paper
~12 Months of Christmas-anything goes Christmas cards


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute bear and card! Congrats on your new gig too! Thanks for playing along at Just Us Girls for Word Week.

Lisa Elton said...

He looks so cute and cozy all bundled up in his sweater and scarf! Sweet card, Deanne! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us girls this week!

Becca Sadler said...

Deanne: Awesome that you're new to the crew at LPOCF!! Your card is full of festive wintery charm! Thanks for including MLCC in your links! (this is a new DT for me! --Becca S)

ElizStewart said...

Deanne...loving this Christmas bear!!! So cute. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

ElizStewart said...

Deanne... I just read West with Giraffes (just came out)... great story.

Diane said...

What could be cuter than a bear in a sweater, love it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

samanthadesigns said...

Such a cute card. I love it! Thanks for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

LeeAnn McKinney said...

Deanne, this is so cute... thank you for playing at the MLCC-DT LeeAnn

Suze said...

Adorable card Deanne. I like how he is waving. Thank you for entering the Any Christmas Card Goes Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021