Saturday, July 30

I Love You, Baby!

Hi! Wanna see what I have in my pouch??

Peek-a-boo!
Oh look, my baby!!! Isn't it just the cutest!!


Oh I wanna hug and squeeze it all day!!! I love my baby!

Pattern on Design Space Cricut

Sharing my project with:
~As You Like It-fur, feathers or scales? Fur, because I love the furry faces!!! I'll pick fur any day because they are so cuddly!!
~CRAFT-shaped card
~Cutie Pie-cute card for a child
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~~TOP ROCKER~~
~Love To Craft-anything goes
~Love To Scrap-anything goes
~~HIGHLY COMMENDED~~
~Creative Fingers-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love this adorable koala and the little baby. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Barbara Bruder said...

Oh this is adorable!!! I love koalas and your card is so cute. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with your entry.
Barbara DT Member for https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Sheryl said...

This is absolutely brilliant. I love it!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Oh so cute and you have the colours down to a tee... Fabulous make.Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at Love to Scrap and we would love to see you in our future challenges
Elaine DT

AAA Birthday DT
Mix it UP DT
613 Avenue Create DT
Love to Craft DT
Love to Scrap DT
Peace on Earth DT
Merry Little Christmas DT

Sarah said...

What an adorable card, absolutely perfect for out Little Ones challenge at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

Loose Stitches said...

Oh, what an adorable creation Deanne! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021