Friday, July 1

Happy Halloween Skeleton

Ohhh, this is a different kind of Halloween card!!!! It's a moveable skeleton!!! The recipient could have lots of fun with this!!! Can't you just see it dancing!!??
I made this for the challenge at THIS IS HALLOWEEN challenge blog. The challenge is always anything Halloween or Gothic.


Pattern found at Design Space Cricut

Sharing my project with:
~Dream Valley-all occasions
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes
~Krafty Chicks-anything goes
~613 Avenue Create-anything goes
~Carlin's Challenge-anything goes
~Classic Design-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Very cool movable skeleton card. Thanks for sharing at the Double D, "Beach Time" Challenge.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021