Friday, July 15

Sunset at the Beach

I'm the guest designer at Cut It Up this week! The theme is Summer Lovin' and here's the card I created! I certainly wish I was somewhere like that now!!! Check out the challenge and play along!!
Projects must include a diecut.


Thanks for Cut It Up for the opportunity!

Pattern found at Design Space Cricut

Sharing my project with:
~Fab N Funky-weather
~Craft Rocket-Summer
~~TOP 3~~
~Crafting Challenge-taste of Summer
~Daisy Chain-no pattern/ design paper
~Friendship Challenge-Summer, sun, beach
~Let's Craft & Create-fun in the sun
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Pammie's Inky Pinkies-anything goes


Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Oh, I love that card. I wish I was there too. I also did a beach card. Thanks for being our guest designer at Cut It Up for the Summer Lovin' challenge.

Leslie

Heather said...

How fun!! I love how you cut out the setting sun and let the glittery piece shine through! Congrats on being our guest designer at Cut It Up Challenges this week!

theras kartenblog said...

I love your summer card. It´s wonderful and magnificent.
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge. Good luck and all the best!
Ilse (thera)

Donna Walls said...

Great scene and fun die cut. Love the glitter paper in the background. Thanks for playing along in The Paper Funday Challenge. We appreciate the support!
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Tracie said...

What a fun beach scene. Thanks for sharing with us at PIP Challenges.

Helen said...

Great design, Deanne - love the scene you've created.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Creaine said...

So nice this!! Thanks for linking up with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
owner: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com

corysnana said...

What a clever idea to cut out the sun in your scene!! That gold glitter paper is fabulous!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Craft and Create!

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021