Saturday, December 30

Happy New Year! (Crafting Happiness)

I'm on the team again at Crafting Happiness! The challenge this week is "anything goes"! 
Here's my card!

Happy New Year!

My Happy New Year card can be found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Craft Alnica-glitter
~My Time to Craft-Happy New Year
~Krafty Chicks-all occasions
~Twisted Thursdays-anything goes, twist-spectacular holiday
~Crafty Addicts-anything goes
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

8 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

What better way to ring in the new year than with a hot drink! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC :)

brenda said...

Hi Deanne, been unable to find an e.mail link on your blog, if you could drop me one (link on sidebar at Stamping Sensations, We Love Stamping and Allsorts challenges) would be grateful.

B x

brenda said...

OK, just found one, mailing you! B x

Andreja said...

Všeč mi je tvoja bleščeča se praznična voščilnica :-))
Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici!
Želim ti lep skok v novo leto, v letu 2024 pa veliko zdravja, osebne sreče in prijetnega ustvarjalnega druženja ❤️

AndrejaM said...

Hvala, ker z zelo lepo bleščečo voščilnico sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici, Vesele praznike in srečno novo leto!

Ellibelle said...

Such a fun card for New Years! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

ScrappyHorses said...

Wonderful New Year's Card with the delicious cup of goodness! So fun with the bits of sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday! ~Katrina

Goga said...

Krasno si ustvarjala. Hvala za družbo v Craft-alnici. Lp Goga

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021