Tuesday, December 5

Happy Holidays Deer (Girls Makes Guyz Cards)

The new challenge is posted at Girlz Makes Guyz Cards is "anything goes for a male".
I found a beautiful deer pattern on my Cricut Design Space and made a Holiday card.
My Happy Holidays Deer card can be found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~12 Months of Christmas-Christmas cards
~Critter Crazy-anything with a critter
~Sparkles-Winter animal
~Monday Greetings Challenge-any Christmas greeting
~Holly & Ivy Christmas-anything Christmas
~Jingle Belles-Christmas card
~Most Magical Time of the Year-Christmas/Halloween

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

4 comments:

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a wonderful project. I love the colours so much.
Thanks for joining us at Friendship Challenge. Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Lynda said...

This is stunning - the brown against the plaid - great colour choices. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Conny said...

Really wonderful Christmas card! Love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at the Dream Factory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the card and the Kraft? card you used for the reindeer, lovely inking on it too. Also love the plaid. A beautiful card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021