Sunday, December 10

Christmas Candy Cane Holder

I made almost 40 of these to go with the Christmas cards I made for the children in the daycare where I work.
Merry Christmas Candy Cane Holder created at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Night Owls-gifts
~613 Avenue Create-option-Winter holiday
~Inspiration Station-photo inspiration (candy canes)
~Make My Monday-Christmas tree
~Monday Greetings Challenge-any Christmas greeting
~Wednesday's Creative Inspirations-Happy Christmas
~As You Like It-favorite person to craft for (I love crafting for my daycare children, because they love anything you give them!!!)
~Crafty Calendar-Christmas
~AG in a Card Free Zone-anything except cards
~Crafty Catz-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Chris said...

This is so cute, a lovely way to dress up your candy cane. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

Johanna said...

That is a wonderful way to showcase a treat and meet the challenge requirement. thanks for sharing the fun at MMM, Johanna DT

theras kartenblog said...

That´s a beautiful project.
Thank you for linking up at Nachteulen Challenge!
Good luck and happy crafting!
Ilse (thera)

Donna Walls said...

Such a great way to dress up a festive candy cane, and the children will love them! Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, we appreciate your support this year.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! Such a lovely gift. They will love that their names are on them too.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.
DT Chrissyxx

Sarah said...

Awwww, that's so cute!! Thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Such a wonderful gift! I will certainly give this a try. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone. --Shirley M., DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021