Friday, November 3

Wishing You Many Blessings This Thanksgiving (Cut It Up)

The new challenge at Cut It Up is "layer it up". Here's my project I did using a FREE project I found at Simply Crafty SVGs.


Sharing my project with:
~Crafting Happiness-Thanksgiving
~~TOP PICK~~
~Critter Crazy-anything with a critter
~Cardz 4 Galz-thanksgiving
~Twisted Thursdays-anything with twist-Fall colors
~~TOP PICK~~
~Crafty Animals-anything with an animal
~Crafty Addicts-anything goes
~Ellibelle's Corner-anything goes
~CRAFT-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

7 comments:

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Heather said...

Awww . . . your little fox is adorable!!! The whole card is fabulous; the slimline shape is perfect for your layout!

Diane said...

Absolutely adorably cute!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

creationsnz said...

Nice to see you beautifully made autumn card with lots of lovely layers. Thanks for sharing your fox with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

Ellibelle said...

So adorable! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge and Four Seasons!

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the card shape and the cute little fox!!
Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda

Sue Jackson said...

This wonderfully layered and adorable card is perfect for our Cardz 4 Galz challenge! Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardz 4 Galz. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon.

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021