Saturday, November 4

Happy Birthday L'il Monster (PINspirational)

The new challenge at PINspiration challenge blog is "birthday and monsters/aliens".

I created a "L'il Monster" card using my Cricut.

My L'il Monster Birthday card can be found at Cricut Design Space

Sharing my project with:
~Fab N Funky-masculine
~Cardz 4 Guyz-circle card
~Make My Monday-fun sentiment
~Ellibelle's Corner-anything goes
~Creative Inspiration-anything goes
~Crafty Catz-anything goes
~Creative Fingers-anything goes
~Festive Friday-anything goes
~Crafty Calendar-anything goes

Happy Crafting, 
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat, IIonka
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Buffy said...

Oooow such an adorable little monster.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
Buffy (DT) x

dj said...

Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Circle Card" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. Your little monster is just he cutest...and that sentiment...I have a couple of nephews that your sentiment would be fitting for. He nails the masculine element we always ask for in our challenges!!
-Deb Horst, DT #C4G334

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Oh, that little Monster's smile is infectious. I just laughed when I met him! What a fun card, Deanne. So glad you chose to share him with us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

Ellibelle said...

Super cute little monster card, so perfect for a little boy!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021